Now taking new patients
Are you bothered by scared, dull and pigmentated skin to face and or body?
Peels Biorepeel – BioRePeelCl3
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative biphasic medical device with the bio stimulating, revitalizing and peeling actions, with trichloroacetic acid (TCA) as the main ingredient.
It promotes cell turnover by removing the outer corneal layer cells with selective action on corneocytes’ junction bonds. It has 14 active ingredients that contribute to a profound stimulation of skin replication and biosynthetic process, essential to counter the effects of skin aging and oxidative damage induced by the UV radiation and pollution.
BioRePeelCl3 FND (Face, Neck, and Decollete) contains 35% of TCA.
BioRePeelCL3 BODY contains 50% of TCA and can be used for the entire body.
HOW IT WORKS?
Hydrophic Phase: Its biostimulating and revitalizing actions ensure fibroblasts’ activity, activate cutaneous proliferating and biosynthetic processes, as well as increase cellular turnover and collagen and elastin production. In addition, hydrophilic phase promotes exfoliation, reduces fine lines by neutralization of free radicals, and helps battling acne, enlarged pores and comedones.
Lipophilic Phase: Has stabilizing and protective actions, reduces trans-epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation. Also, restores and maintains the cutaneous hydro-lipidic film. Its moisturizing action increases overall hydration.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The skin will be cleaned with a gentle wash or cleanser in clinic.
- The skin being treated will be then disinfected with antimicrobial disinfectant
- The skin will then be degreased with either alcohol, pre peel skin degreaser or acetone
- The product will then be drawn up for the treatment
- The product will then be applied on the treated area by hands and will be gently massaged into the skin until its completely absorbed
- We wait for 5- 10 minutes depending on treatment protocol
- The product will then be removed with wet gauze
- The skin will then be re disinfected using an antimicrobial disinfectant
- Application of post procedure balm will be applied
- If part of a course you should expect another treatment every 5-7, or 10-15 days depending on protocol for 4-5 sessions.
- Use of SPF is advised to prevent hyperpigmentation and sensitivity caused by sunlight.
BioRepeelCL3 & Body
Face, Neck, Décolleté
£60 for 1 peel
Acne Course 5 sessions 5-7 days apart £330 includes after care balm.
Melasma Course 4 sessions 10-15 days apart £270 includes after care balm
£60 for 1 peel (Large area such as back £80)
Acne protocol 5 sessions 5-7 days apart £315, large area £415 includes after care balm.
Melasma Course 4 sessions 10-15 days apart £255, large area £335 includes after care balm.